Rear axel ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear axel ??

Which side is the short axel and which is the long?

Re: Rear axel ??

Thats why I run full width Skip, both are the same!! long side is pass side. I think.
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Can anyone else confirm? I recently changed to 31 spline and I can't remember which is which. I have the old 28 spline axels sitting in my garage. The passenger's side is bent. I want to toss it and keep or sell the good one. And no it's not obvious which one is bent

Anyone have any idea how much a stock driver's side axel is worth?

Comment

Stock axle's are only worth something to some that has a broken or bent one. Otherwise zip. I have a shed full of them Skip that I give away(thx to bronken). If you stick the long one in the drivers side and it wont go in all the way it goes in the other side. Its not brain surgery.
        72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
        BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
        RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Thanks Jeff. The new 35 spline axels are already in so I can't stick the old ones in. I did the swap a couple weeks ago and can't remember which is which. Old age I guess.

Comment

Working...
          X