Couple more...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple more...

I picked up a couple more toys yesterday. I found a M1-Carbine Rock Ola in pristine condition and I couldn't resist. I low balled the guy and to my surprise he said it's yours. He also had a H&K USP 40 cal he let me have for dirt cheap. My home internet is down for a few days otherwise I would have posted a photo. My Comcast modem went belly up and it's a fews days out.
    1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Re: Couple more...

KK6DAD
    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy4zack View Post
      Haha.... You just had to, huh? I will post as soon as I get my home internet up and running. I can't upload pictures on my PD car computer otherwise I would.

Comment

Finally repaired my home internet. Here are the photos of the M1-Carbine and the H&K USP 40. Going to look at a couple more long rifles today.
        Attached Files

Comment

I like that HK!
          '68- 302 C4 x D20, Dana 30 x 9" stock gears, 33" pavement pounders, 3-1/2" suspension lift 0 body lift, wishlist getting bigger, wallet getting smaller

Comment

Nice! I've got both of those as well. Just took the USP out for a little plinking...man I forgot how well that thing shoots!..

The M1-A was my first rifle, can't help but to crack a smile everytime I squueze the trigger..
            Last edited by FFMDX; 06-28-2012, 09:24 AM.
            '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Flintlocks forever!
              Attached Files
              Just a stock 1966 U13, 170 ci 6 cyl, no kiddin'.

Comment

Nice Henry! That's a firearm I do not own, flintlock nor do I own a muzzle loader.

Comment

OOPS....I mis-read. First gun I fired was an M1 and the first Rifle owned is the M1-A...I'd love to shoot a flintlock as well........
                  '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Nice toys!

Originally posted by FFMDX View Post
                    OOPS....I mis-read. First gun I fired was an M1 and the first Rifle owned is the M1-A...I'd love to shoot a flintlock as well........
                    My dad had an M1 years ago (before I was born) and gave it to his brother who may still have it. I've asked my dad to find out if its still around, would be cool to fire it sometime.

Flintlocks are SO much fun. My first time firing one was at a range with a bunch of pumpkins and gourds set up. Beginners luck maybe, but I annihilated a few targets with it. Fired one in college too as part of the coolest class I ever took, "outdoor sporting safety". A full college quarter of learning about guns! Part of the reason I loved Cal Poly
                    1970 Bronco
                    My build thread

Comment

Working...
                    X