Miracles do happen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miracles do happen

On Wednesday my co-worker got a letter from the Sac. Co. sheriffs office saying they had recovered his ss Browning Hi-Power that was stolen from his home in 2002. Hopefully it's still in good shape.

Re: Miracles do happen

68 Slightly modified
    67 LUBR once again
    61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Does anybody remember a time when police officers actually investigated property crimes and we wouldn't have viewed this as a miracle? I mean, it is definitely fortunate that he get his gun back but still kinda sad that nowadays when you call the police to report a property crime they respond with... "what do you want us to do?"
      SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

It's always easy to bash on the police but never is it easy to say thanks... I'm very happy his weapon was returned. Great job to the department that was able to eventually recover his weapon. Hopefully, the dirtbag that took it will get prosecuted and not get off on some loop hole in the system and be free in a matter of minutes.
        1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

I'd have absolutely no problem thanking a cop that does his/her job... I wish there were more of them that cared... Maybe it's because I've lived most of my life in the Rocklin/Roseville area and there's way way too many cops that just don't care.
          SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

He had to fill out a form and is going through the waiting period. Hopefully it is not a piece of shit now. It was stolen by an a-hole son in law.
            There are great police officers on the street but a lot of times their hands are tied, plus when money is involved, the pressure from the union makes them slow their responces.
            A few months ago I approached a pair of deputies(two cars) in a parking lot, asking them to roust the drug dealer in front of my favorite Chinese restaurant across the street. The owners were afraid to say anything. The deputies responce was "I'm sorry we don't have funding for our drug division" and went about their conversation.

Comment

Working...
            X