prices on these guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prices on these guns

Guys, I am looking to sell a couple of guns and wanted to know if anyone had an idea of what I should price them at. I can post pictures later. 1 is a Mossberg 835 UltiMag 12ga. pump. Has always been a good bird gun. I have all the chokes as well. I have had it for 15 years or so. The other is a Winchester model 670 .243, bolt action. Has a 3x9 scope with see thru sites and a sling. I don't use them any more and need the cash.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by kwspony; 10-01-2012, 05:01 PM.
    1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Re: prices on these guns

i have a Mossberg 500, i like it, always shot good. i only paid $50 for it so im probably no help, althought i might be interested in some kind of package deal, are they both reg?
    72 BRONCO,still building.

Comment

no, they are not Reg.
      1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Long guns are not registerd.
        KK6DAD
        70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Best place would be to search gunbroker, armslist etc that way you can get a feel for what the market will handle add 15-25% to what you find and that is CA pricing.

I might be interested in the .243
          72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

I found pricing on the Mossberg up to $275 but I wouldn't ask that much. Also say a few of the .243's as high as $475. I think I would take $500 for both. they will come with cases and what ever cleaning supplies I have for them.

Comment

Any pics. Might be able to help ya out.
              75 sport 302 c4 full width 44 front 9 rear let the building begin

Comment

I will pull them out and get some pics soon. Thanks.

Comment

I sent the pics to the email address I have for you Kevin.

Comment

Originally posted by kwspony View Post
                    I found pricing on the Mossberg up to $275 but I wouldn't ask that much. Also say a few of the .243's as high as $475. I think I would take $500 for both. they will come with cases and what ever cleaning supplies I have for them.
                    I text BigHarvey56 to let him know what you would take. He is on the road during the week, so dose'nt come on alot weekday
                    Brian
                    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Hmmm, I guess I could use a turkey gun as well.

What's the barrel length on the 670?
                      72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

looks like 22" barrel on the 670 and 28" on the Mossberg. I also have 4 or 5 boxes of 12ga sgells and 1 box of .243

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Brian View Post
                          I text BigHarvey56 to let him know what you would take. He is on the road during the week, so dose'nt come on alot weekday
                          Brian
                          Thanks Brian

Comment

Originally posted by kwspony View Post
                            I sent the pics to the email address I have for you Kevin.
                            Thank you. I passed on the pictures. I'll let you know when I hear something .
                            75 sport 302 c4 full width 44 front 9 rear let the building begin

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy4zack View Post
                              Long guns are not registerd.
                              They are not registered like pistols, they say all gun sales are suppose to go through a licensed a gun dealer, so thats the part im really wondering about.....why tell the goverment that you have them if they dont know to start with

Im totally interested in the package deal and could possible pick them up this weekend depending on what happens with work
                              72 BRONCO,still building.

Comment

Working...
                              X