prices on these guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: prices on these guns

I have had both guns for over 15 years so I doubt the gov knows. You were first to respond so let me know. I think I will be home this weekend as well.
    1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Originally posted by kwspony View Post
      I have had both guns for over 15 years so I doubt the gov knows. You were first to respond so let me know. I think I will be home this weekend as well.
      can you pm with your phone number?
      72 BRONCO,still building.

Comment

All firearms have to go through an FFL. Long guns are not registered. The paper work you fill out at the gun shop is the Dealer Reacord of Sale or DROS for short. Every weapon has to be DROSed through an FFL.

I will not advocate committing a felony but I can tell you that the GOV is probably not tracking those rifles.
        72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

Originally posted by TRAILBOUND View Post
          All firearms have to go through an FFL. Long guns are not registered. The paper work you fill out at the gun shop is the Dealer Reacord of Sale or DROS for short. Every weapon has to be DROSed through an FFL.

I will not advocate committing a felony but I can tell you that the GOV is probably not tracking those rifles.
          Ive been talking to a few dealers on the laws of buying and saleing guns, thanks for the info. Always better to know more than less and dont want to get into trouble

Comment

Check out gunsamerica. See what the current market is and than maybe there is a secondary market for these if they are kinda rare.

You can also check out calguns.net and see if anyone is selling or has sold ones close to your models.

Good luck.
            What can I fix next?

Comment

Originally posted by BigHarvey56 View Post
              Ive been talking to a few dealers on the laws of buying and saleing guns, thanks for the info. Always better to know more than less and dont want to get into trouble
              It all wouldn't be that bad if CA didn't have this retarded 10 day wait.
              72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

10 days?!?!? But I'm pissed off now!!!!

P.S. don't ever say that to the firearm sales person unless you like talking to cops!
                SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Ya im not a fan of the 10 day wait, i use to think it was for the background check, but nope its a "cooloing off" time

Comment

Originally posted by Efibroncoman View Post
                    10 days?!?!? But I'm pissed off now!!!!
                    !
                    Originally posted by BigHarvey56 View Post
                    Ya im not a fan of the 10 day wait, i use to think it was for the background check, but nope its a "cooloing off" time
                    Its not a cooling off or a paperwait time, It’s for the courts ezer for them to prove premeditated murder
                    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Working...
                    X