X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted mini 14 ranch style

Looking for a mini 14 ranch style with or without scope

Re: Wanted mini 14 ranch style

Your best bet is probably on calguns.net, going price seems to be $600 plus or minus.

Gotta wonder, though, considering all the evil black rifle options available, why the mini 14? List issues?

Comment

Matt,

My buddy has a Federal Fire Arms Lic and said he could get you a new one with a synthetic stock ranch for $640.00 PM me if you are interested.

Comment

Originally posted by tortuga View Post
        Your best bet is probably on calguns.net, going price seems to be $600 plus or minus.

Gotta wonder, though, considering all the evil black rifle options available, why the mini 14? List issues?
        I Like the mini !4 fairly cheap to shoot and it is a good coyote gun or whatever you want ,and believe it or not I killed my first hog when I was 14 with my dads mini 14 I was probably under 200ft away I also carry a gun on my quad when I am picking Chantrelles in the Pismo/Santa Barbara area just in case,and my dad wants his back

Comment

I'll let you know if I see anything on Calguns, currently searching for something else myself.

If you are in pig country, would a mini-30 be of interest, or just the mini-14?

Comment

Originally posted by tortuga View Post
            I'll let you know if I see anything on Calguns, currently searching for something else myself.

If you are in pig country, would a mini-30 be of interest, or just the mini-14?
            I use my 270 if I ever want to shoot a pig but I am over it, most of the ranches I have permission on have pig guides now so I dont even bother. I stick to shooting coyotes and picking Chantrelles. I did buy a mini 14 tonight so I am no longer looking for one thanks everyone for the help and I did find it on Calguns,thanks

Comment

Working...
            X