Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Roney's old Bronco 4-sale

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/2928252881.html

Found this while surfing Craigslist... I have seen it in person, the paint job is everything he describes, WAY too nice to ever go off road with it... I am pretty sure James did all the mechanicals, and Dave Forester did paint and fine tuning...

Very clean rig, but considerably out of my range $$. I am sorry to see him selling it... If you wanted a completed rig, this is the one
    Last edited by 904Bronco; 03-29-2012, 09:07 AM.
    2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
    1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
    2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Re: James Roney's old Bronco 4-sale

original grabber blue color repainted with 2 stage ppg urethane in 2011 to the tune of $11k, best wimbledon white top in the country.
    {o===o}
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
    Originally posted by CityHick
    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
      Don't be a Hater Ryan...

Comment

Originally posted by 904Bronco View Post
        Don't be a Hater Ryan...
        Hopefully it was a mistype. That is all...
        {o===o}
        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
        EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
        Originally posted by CityHick
        I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

The 1971 Bronco was originally painted #6 Blue. (sometimes called Bahama Blue)

The original color is visible under the warrantee sticker.

Wouldn't know about the hardtop.

I miss that Bronco. Owned it for more than 10 years. Lots of great memories...thinkin' of buying it back.

Comment

Hey Doug,

Are you looking for another Bronco? I know of a cream puff 1968 that I sold last year when I got my red one back. It is not on the market yet...but the owner needs cash.

Factory Blue, Dana 44, PS, PB, 3 speed, has a NV3550 / Atlas 4.3 in the trunk. CA truck, no rust, no drama. 3.5 Wild H lift, on 33's.

jamesroney@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by jamesroney View Post
              Hey Doug,

Are you looking for another Bronco? I know of a cream puff 1968 that I sold last year when I got my red one back. It is not on the market yet...but the owner needs cash.

Factory Blue, Dana 44, PS, PB, 3 speed, has a NV3550 / Atlas 4.3 in the trunk. CA truck, no rust, no drama. 3.5 Wild H lift, on 33's.

jamesroney@yahoo.com
              Sent you an e-mail...

Comment

The Bahama blue bronco has been sold, with a back up offer just in case. The new owner hales from Incline Village and has owned at least one other Bronco previously. I appreciate you guys being as helpful to him as you have been for me. This was James' old truck and he knows how sweet it is. Only mechanical mods I made to it were the ceramic Headers, Edelbrock performer EFI intake and Hydroboost. Bilstein 7100's, Lars bars, some armor/bumpers, wiring and a few other odds and ends.

Paint codes for Grabber and Bahama Blue were identical with Bahama refering to Bronco's and Grabber for Mustangs.

This was my 3rd bronco, and nicest overall. I had the rootbeer brown bronco still pictured in the Wildhorses cataloge, and a red 73 bronco from Fresno with NV4500, 5.0 and a few other goodies. I will be back into the broncos some day and plan to try to reconnect at Jerry's and a few other outtings.

Both the Alfa and Mustang are in equally good condition and still available.

Thanks again, Dave

Comment

I was surfing ebay this week, and found my old Bronco listed for sale in Columbus, OH.

Item number is 140869515388
                  Ends Oct 27, 2012

Buy It Now is set at $45K. I guess I'm not likely to ever get it back now...

Comment

Are you looking for a EB? Going to be selling mine...
                    Dealer for: Dynatrac,,Atlas, Advance Adapters, Bilstein, Sway-A-Way's, Hella, Deaver Springs, Ford Diesel suspension and Performance. Jeep suspension's

ctperformanceinc@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by CT Performance Inc. View Post
                      Are you looking for a EB? Going to be selling mine...
                      No, but thanks! I have a red 1972 that I bought to replace the blue 71.

My kids just wanted me to get back our old Blue Bronco...

That won't happen at that price!

Comment

Working...
                      X