AGP video card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AGP video card

anyone have an old AGP video card they want to get rid of? Mine went out and now I am on my laptop.
    1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Re: AGP video card

I think I do but its an older one that doesn't have a digital out and probably does not support 16x9 monitors. If you want it, its yours.
    1970 Bronco
    My build thread

Comment

Thanks but I need digital and VGA out.
      1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Do you have an available PCI Slot? I have a brand new Jaton 228PCI-LP
        It is good for Low Profile machines. It is 128 MB. It comes with the adaptor to use a single or dual VGA. Let me know.
        72 Bronco, 89 5.0 EFI, NP435, Mustang Hydro, PSC Steering with Ram Assist, Dana 20 with Twin Sticks, Rear 9 inch with Detroit, Front Dana 44-Yukon Gold Joints with Detroit, 5.13 gears, 5.5" Coils up front, 4 Link rear with 2" body lift, 37" Toyos...Money Pit!

Comment

I do have a slot open. do you know if that card will run on windows 7 32 bit?

Comment

They are always on sale cheap...newegg
            Dealer for: Dynatrac,,Atlas, Advance Adapters, Bilstein, Sway-A-Way's, Hella, Deaver Springs, Ford Diesel suspension and Performance. Jeep suspension's

ctperformanceinc@yahoo.com

Comment

It uses the NVidia GeForce 5200X
              They dont have Win 7 driver but I have used the same one on Win 7 before.
              If you are in the area and want to take it, you are welcomed to it
              72 Bronco, 89 5.0 EFI, NP435, Mustang Hydro, PSC Steering with Ram Assist, Dana 20 with Twin Sticks, Rear 9 inch with Detroit, Front Dana 44-Yukon Gold Joints with Detroit, 5.13 gears, 5.5" Coils up front, 4 Link rear with 2" body lift, 37" Toyos...Money Pit!

Comment

Fry's in Sac has good deals I got an radeon hd 5450 1gb card for 75 last year

Comment

Working...
                X