WTB 2-Way Fuel Valves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB 2-Way Fuel Valves

I need two of these found on all broncos equiped with an Aux & rear tank. I can't find them anywhere. they are usually 180 deg turn to select Aux or Rear tank. I need two. Anyone?
    Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Re: WTB 2-Way Fuel Valves

Originally posted by Spaceburger View Post
    I need two of these found on all broncos equiped with an Aux & rear tank. I can't find them anywhere. they are usually 180 deg turn to select Aux or Rear tank. I need two. Anyone?
    Wild Horses sells them new, 40 clams apiece.

http://www.wildhorses4x4.com/categor...o_Fuel_Tanks/3

About 1/2 way down the page. Used, well, can't help you there. Mine is long gone.
    1970, Exploder 5.0 with P heads, EEC-IV EDIS, lots of wiring.

Originally posted by CityHick
    I suddenly feel rich and feel the need to dump more cash into my Bronco.

Comment

I think I may have 2.

Comment

I have an extra.
        Marc D.
        If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

why not go electric?
          1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

PM's sent. Not going electric for three reasons:
            1) Going EFI dual tank and I didn't want to add another point of failure.
            2) I am building two EB's, mine and my son's and I want to keep configuration as similar as possible. Both are going EFI, both duel tanks, etc.
            3) I could align both valves to allow a fuel transfer to the other tank if I needed to. Only issue there - dont overfill.

Comment

Originally posted by Lars View Post
              Wild Horses sells them new, 40 clams apiece..
              this reminds me of back in the day it was said you could almost build an entire harley from aftermarket parts with the exception of one part. Then when that one part finally became available, there you had it, some guy built one and it cost him about 1-1/2 time new sticker price.
              my point: while I love WH, sometimes thier prices are just alittle too steep.

Comment

$30 shipped.

Comment

So SB, in order to run dual tanks EFI with the stock valves you run two of them on one rig I'm assumin'? One valve for fuel feed and a second valve for the returns?
                  sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

wouldn't you also have to use some sort of switch to change pumps? assuming they are in tank.
                    1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

I have one, should clean up good. $Beer.95... I went to the electric swith so it can handle the return line instead of using two of the manual switches.
                      Attached Files
                      1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

Originally posted by 14Justice View Post
                        I have one, should clean up good. $Beer.95... I went to the electric swith so it can handle the return line instead of using two of the manual switches.
                        That looks a bit like my setup, except for the fact that it's clean.

For what it's worth, I have one of those Pollak 6 port electric valves. I'm sure it won't last forever, but so far I've gotten 10 years and 50,000 miles out of it. I think I paid what WH is now paying for the brass valve, though it's probably a lot more now. Unlike the OEM brass valve I removed, the electric valve doesn't leak fuel (yet).
                        1970, Exploder 5.0 with P heads, EEC-IV EDIS, lots of wiring.

Originally posted by CityHick
                        I suddenly feel rich and feel the need to dump more cash into my Bronco.

Comment

Originally posted by Fungus232 View Post
                          .. in order to run dual tanks EFI with the stock valves you run two of them on one rig I'm assumin'? One valve for fuel feed and a second valve for the returns?
                          100% correct - here is the schematic including how I powered the low pressure pump via a second rely
                          Attached Files

Comment

Cool! Let me know what you turn up for valves local. I've got a pair of'em I'll send you in exchange for a couple cold ones when we meet someday. If you've got nothin' on the hook as of now I can grab them this afternoon, send'em out tomorrow and should be to you Mon or Tues.
                            sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

Originally posted by Fungus232 View Post
                              Cool! Let me know what you turn up for valves local. ..
                              I think I got it covered local so thanks a million. See you when you get to the mainland!

Comment

Working...
                              X