Friend needs axles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friend needs axles

I have a friend building a Heep that is looking for EB width 9" and D44 with lockers, 4:10s-4:88s and maybe disc brakes. I tried looking through some recent posts and didn't see anything that hadnt sold already. Anybody know of something I can send his way? Yes I know its a Heep but he is a buddy of mine.

Gonna check out the other sites too but wanted to try to throw some money this way first.
    Vacaville, Ca
    67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Re: Friend needs axles

Why would he want a EB 44 in the front? I'm guessing it has to be a wrangler the for a driver side drop and EB axles are kinda narrow for wranglers.
    Just food for thought.
    Mark Harris
    71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

I have a 9" out of a '68 bronco I am looking to sell. It has 3.50 gears though.

Let me know if he would be interested. Also have the front dana 30.

Comment

I have a BB 9" with clutch posi, and a 30 out of a 68 Bronco. I also have a 4:88 gear set for the rear.

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by welndmn View Post
          Why would he want a EB 44 in the front? I'm guessing it has to be a wrangler the for a driver side drop and EB axles are kinda narrow for wranglers.
          Just food for thought.
          I'm not sure why he wants it. Im not even sure what Jeep he has. He just got it and started asking me if I had any info on parts. I'll ask him though. Thanks.

What are the dimensions of the EB vs BB widths?
          Vacaville, Ca
          67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Jim N Chico, I will pass it on. Thanks.
            Vacaville, Ca

Comment

i have a friend with 44 front and 9 rear out of eb. not sure on gearing. let me know if you are still looking and i'll call him.
              6 jeeps 2a-cj5. bronco now. 70,efi 302,c4,ps,pb, 4.56's detroit's 2bl,4.5 rollin on 37's

Comment

Originally posted by Fordfreak View Post
                i have a friend with 44 front and 9 rear out of eb. not sure on gearing. let me know if you are still looking and i'll call him.
                Go ahead and call him for me. need to know gearing please. Thanks
                Vacaville, Ca

Comment

i will call tonight. not been on here in a few days.
                  6 jeeps 2a-cj5. bronco now. 70,efi 302,c4,ps,pb, 4.56's detroit's 2bl,4.5 rollin on 37's

Comment

Working...
                  X