For you hotrod guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For you hotrod guys

For any of you old hotrod guys, I've got a jaguar independant rear suspension setup complete in pieces in really good shape all clean and ready to be reassembled with all new rotors, bearings, seals, shims. Dana 44 posi center section with inboard disc brakes. Selling cheap to get it out of the way and fund some bronco stuff-$250 if you text me I think I've got pictures on my cell-707-334-1531 Jonas

Re: For you hotrod guys

I will talk to my buddy about putting this under my 55 but kinda thinkin I want to keep it simple with the 9".

Comment

How wide anyways?

Comment

if I remember right I think 58". very complete with factory coilover springs/shocks, shafts, mounting assembly and trailing arms, basically mounts as 1 assembly

Comment

Can also be used as IRS for dune buggy

Comment

Put me on top of your list, let me do some checking but I think this should work perfect in my 66 stang
            72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

Originally posted by TRAILBOUND View Post
              Put me on top of your list, let me do some checking but I think this should work perfect in my 66 stang
              Yes, it will! YOU CAN DO IT!!!
              SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

My friend has the jag setup in the back of his Flat Fender, it's pretty neat thing to swap in.
                Mark Harris
                71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Working...
                X