Moving! Need to Clear OUT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving! Need to Clear OUT!

Finally moving, got to get this stuff out of the garage.

302 with rebuilt carb, ran when pulled, unknown history $offer SOLD

5.0 out of a 93 mustang complete, minus computer $300

Stock Radius arms $Beer Sold

Stock Air cleaner, Stock gas tanks, Stock Drive shafts, Stock Tire Carrier, $Beer/Free

Wild Horses Baja Cage, 6 point $150

Front and Rear Plate Bumper 1/4 inch with hitches $250 together

Harbor freight Parts Washer $40 Sold

More to come, just off the top of my head. I need this stuff gone yesterday.
    Thanks, Nick
    Attached Files
    Last edited by fyrebronc; 06-08-2012, 07:55 AM.
    74, Banana yellow, on 4-Ton Jack stands, waiting for more overtime. Soon: 37's, NV4500, Atlas, Full width 44/9" sigpic

Re: Moving! Need to Clear OUT!

I'll take the stock radius arms

Comment

I'd be interested in the bumpers

Comment

Originally posted by old69bronco View Post
        I'll take the stock radius arms
        Ok done, we can get together and get them to you. Glad you can use them. Nick
        74, Banana yellow, on 4-Ton Jack stands, waiting for more overtime. Soon: 37's, NV4500, Atlas, Full width 44/9" sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ThrillHouse View Post
          I'd be interested in the bumpers
          Pm sent

Comment

Interested in the 93 5.0...

Pictures / History?

Doug
            2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
            1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
            2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

I am interested in the cage could you post some pic's of it please. THX

Comment

2nd in line for the roll bar. PM me if it's still for sale. Thnx
                1968 Bronco Sport 289

Comment

Originally posted by 904Bronco View Post
                  Interested in the 93 5.0...

Pictures / History?

Doug
                  Hey Doug! One person in front of you for the 5.0. It was running when pulled and had about 88K on the motor. I was going to stroke it but came across something else... The motor is in sonoma so i might take me a few days to get a pic, but I'll work on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rank69 View Post
                    I am interested in the cage could you post some pic's of it please. THX
                    Rank, you are second in line, Growler third, but here are some pics. Sorry, they are not the best, the soft top is still on,Ii can get better pics tonight.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Interested in the parts washer...maybe we could get someone picking up other things to make a trip up 80 towards Sac.??? I can paypal or send you a check?
                      70 Bronco, 5.0, ARB front 44, Detroit 9in Rear, Dana 20 w/ Rock Eaters, NP435, Beadlocked 36X13.5 IROXS

2001 F-250, triple gauges, ATO Tranny, 35 SST's, line-x, bully dogged!

Comment

Originally posted by fyrebronc View Post
                        Hey Doug! One person in front of you for the 5.0. It was running when pulled and had about 88K on the motor. I was going to stroke it but came across something else... The motor is in sonoma so i might take me a few days to get a pic, but I'll work on it.
                        I am still interested... Will do a road trip to get!

Comment

Originally posted by slvregl View Post
                          Interested in the parts washer...maybe we could get someone picking up other things to make a trip up 80 towards Sac.??? I can paypal or send you a check?
                          I have a guy coming over to look at the parts washer tomorrow. Ill let you know what happens. Nick

Comment

Originally posted by 904Bronco View Post
                            I am still interested... Will do a road trip to get!
                            Doug, if the first guy doesn't work out, ill bring it down to the fire house to see you, San and Chuck. assuming you are all on the same shift. Working the next four days and I'll get pics to you on Tuesday. Nick

Comment

Originally posted by fyrebronc View Post
                              Doug, if the first guy doesn't work out, ill bring it down to the fire house to see you, San and Chuck. assuming you are all on the same shift. Working the next four days and I'll get pics to you on Tuesday. Nick
                              Nope... Sean on B, Chuck still on C, and I am on A...

I need to get up that way to look at a Bronco, so maybe I could do p/up. Let me know

Comment

Working...
                              X