WFF Dana 30 4:10 gears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WFF Dana 30 4:10 gears

Want for free, Dana 30 4:10 gears...or close to free with some beer on top.
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Re: WFF Dana 30 4:10 gears

Have you looked at the For sale items?? JimGo is letting a Dana 30 go for free. It is only 4 or 5 items down from your listing. Why don't you ask him?
    1973 Ford Bronco: 3.5" suspension lift, 2" body lift, NP 435/D20. Holley Projection, 4.56 gears.

Comment

If you don't get Jim's. I will have one in a few weeks

Comment

Originally posted by demesauce View Post
        Have you looked at the For sale items?? JimGo is letting a Dana 30 go for free. It is only 4 or 5 items down from your listing. Why don't you ask him?
        Pretty sure his is a 3:50 gear set.

Originally posted by 68olblue View Post
        If you don't get Jim's. I will have one in a few weeks
        I can wait. Just collecting parts for a project. Thanks!
        “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Changing gears isn't exactly the hardest thing in the world to do
          1973 Ford Bronco: 3.5" suspension lift, 2" body lift, NP 435/D20. Holley Projection, 4.56 gears.

Comment

Let me be a little more specific...

Gear set only wanted to put into a 30 I already have. I've set up more gears than I'd like to admit, but thanks for the help.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel View Post
              Let me be a little more specific...

Gear set only wanted to put into a 30 I already have. I've set up more gears than I'd like to admit, but thanks for the help.
              Chuckle, chuckle. You are a wise man and an inspiration to us all.
              Just a stock 1966 U13, 170 ci 6 cyl, no kiddin'.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry66 View Post
                Chuckle, chuckle. You are a wise man and an inspiration to us all.
                I'm happy you are so easily inspired. Either shut the hell up or help find me some gears, thank you...

Comment

No idea when we'll get to swapping my buddies 44 into his 68 but, when we do I can snag the 4.10 D-30 gears he's running now and flat rate'em to ya. I'll keep an eye on this in case you don't source a set by then Carl.

Fungus
                  sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

I have a whole 30 with 4.10s in my backyard. Need to verify the gears but that should be what it has.

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

Didn't I ask you if you had a 30? If it is a 4:10 that'll be great Josh. It's for the LUBR.

Comment

Working...
                      X