WTB or trade for 3rd member housing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB or trade for 3rd member housing

I purchased a big bearing rear axle housing, but need the 3rd member housing, to fill with all the guts. I have 31 spline axles and a trac-loc, not sure if that makes a difference. I also need a small piece of driver floor board and partial tunnel cover sheet metal.

The parts I have are listed below:

- manual steering box $40 or best offer

- clutch pedal $25 obo (willing to trade for auto brake pedal)

- James Duff Shifter for a RAT 3 speed and Dana 20 for $120 obo

- Oversized yokes from my NP205 for best offer.

- Good condition side window glass from hardtop (still needs to be removed): haven't researched price, so best offer for now

- Hot Rod style engine mounted flex fan (best offer)

- Rochester Q-jet 4 barrel carb ($200 obo) and Edelbrock 1405 (600 CFM) 4-barrel carb ($75 obo)

- I have what I've been told is an early protofab rear bumper with tire carrier and gas can holder. $600 obo

- I will be selling my Dana 30 and small bearing rear axle asembly once I switch over to the new axles, in case anyone will be in the market

- I know its not from an early bronco, but I also have a BW 1345 that was mated to the AOD from a 1986-87 full size bronco. $100 obo

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8565439...7631833485302/

-Brian
    Last edited by 68EBSport; 01-06-2013, 03:51 PM. Reason: fixed the link

Re: WTB or trade for 3rd member housing

Brian I have a 3rd stock open on the bench with stock gears 31spline big bearing. I can't see pics in your link but I would like to see the bumper and 205 yokes.

Brian

Comment

Re: WTB or trade for 3rd member housing

Fixed the link for the pics. I'll have to check the garage, but have a trac-loc, axles, ring and pinion, so only need the housing.

-Brian

Comment

Working...
      X