• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco and some parts

Not mine thought I would share
    1971 Bronco http://mendocino.craigslist.org/cto/3776069512.html

Grille pieces http://mendocino.craigslist.org/pts/3745865689.html
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Re: Bronco and some parts

Wow, and uncut bronco sport... Nice! Probably still too expensive for some of the cheap guys on here though...
    SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

I'm surprised he is not asking 1000000 $ for the uncut nice rig for 6k

Comment

It's Mendocino county... The main cash crop there may be green but it's much fresher than a 1971 Bronco!
        SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

It's also right on the Fort Bragg coast. May have quite a bit of rust in/on it.
          67 EB 289
          First vehicle, bought it at 14 and have been getting it road ready for the last two years, hopefully it will be drivable by August.
          3.5 inch lift, Dana 44 with 4.11 and disks, 100% Oakey

Comment

Great price, stock radio, bench seat, if I didnt already have a 67 Luber, I would be owning it!
            68 Slightly modified
            67 LUBR once again
            61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Damn Damn... That is nice.. If i wasn't moving real soon.. (hopefully)

Great price..

Damn... my new commuter..... timing just not right..
              Last edited by Daddy4zack; 05-08-2013, 03:26 PM.
              KK6DAD
              70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

No kidding. It'd be awesome to get, but I need another vehicle like I need a hole in my head.

Comment

I am resisting taking $6K out of my "new car fund"! My truck is such a beater now and I need something that gets decent mpg... but damn that is tempting! Even just to sit it aside for a future project...
                  1970 Bronco
                  My build thread

Comment

Hold yer Broncos (horses) fellas...Ive been callin this yahoo since 7 am this mornin, left 2 messages. No calls back yet so apparently the owner is too busy smokin Mendo green to sell his Bronco, or he's smoked too much and forgot he's selling it or he sold it, bought some more green and after more medicating, has forgotten where he put his IPhone to remove the ad after selling...LOL Or maybe he's just doesnt remember selling it...? LOL Frickin Craigslist...BB
                    Last edited by Bronco Billy; 05-08-2013, 06:54 PM.
                    BB's Profile http://www.norcalbroncos.com/forum/member.php?u=3693

Comment

Working...
                    X