turbo cummins diesel bronco..not mine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turbo cummins diesel bronco..not mine

I saw this at Wildhouses about a month ago...the guy just got it together and has a ton of money in it. looked like something you would build to keep not sell?

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/3820776742.html

Re: turbo cummins diesel bronco..not mine

Nice. I wouldn't mind the 35mpg.
    67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
    69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
    69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
    79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
    67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Price is a little steep for me, but if I had an EB that got 35mpg I'd drive it daily!
      1970 Bronco
      My build thread

Comment

I want that....
        1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

I'd rather have that than the icon bronco... The Cummins looks brand new. Unless he just rebuilt it and painted it Cummins red. Still that is pretty pricey!
          SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

How much does that engine weigh?

EDIT: I found it. Close to 800lbs w/ all accessories
            Last edited by Rockbronco67; 05-23-2013, 10:20 AM.

Comment

When the guy fired it up it sounded way cool!

Comment

Originally posted by camp9k View Post
                When the guy fired it up it sounded way cool!
                How did the rest of the build look, brakes, wiring etc? Way steep price, but would I like to have that sitting next to my current Bronco.

In my house we do not say "I want"....always need to say "need".....and accompany it with some explanation to try to convince the wife. Yes I am one of those poor bastards who does not make all the decisions in our house.

Comment

Idiot....big heavy pig and who the hell wants to be behind him on a trail stinking up the place..mall queen fine just keep diesels where they belong on the street.
                  Dealer for: Dynatrac,,Atlas, Advance Adapters, Bilstein, Sway-A-Way's, Hella, Deaver Springs, Ford Diesel suspension and Performance. Jeep suspension's

ctperformanceinc@yahoo.com

Comment

It looked like a top quality build...he had a shop in Oregon do the engine and was taking it to Utah to install the twin turbos I think he said the conversion took them a year...OMG the interior was way to clean for a pig like me! super nice guy too!

Comment

i dont want that i like mine
                      i do want 35 mpg

Comment

Originally posted by slow poke View Post
                        How did the rest of the build look, brakes, wiring etc? Way steep price, but would I like to have that sitting next to my current Bronco.

In my house we do not say "I want"....always need to say "need".....and accompany it with some explanation to try to convince the wife. Yes I am one of those poor bastards who does not make all the decisions in our house.
                        Tell your wife it is a safety issue. The DOT has determined that diesel vehicles are inherently safer. Also you are going "Green" by using less fuel. You owe it to society to go diesel.

Comment

Saw it at the get together in Stockton last year. Very, very nice rig all the way around.

Comment

If that is the original red it could have originally been an emergency fire pump engine. If built right diesels can make power and burn pretty clean but nobody does it and its harder with mechanical injection. Unless its insulated well that thing is probably pretty annoying to drive for long periods of time, but cool none the less

Comment

Working...
                            X