WTS front and rear driveshafts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS front and rear driveshafts...

Selling my old driveshafts that I had in my Bronco. Both were built completely from all new Spicer parts by Driveline Service of Sacramento and neither has ever had any rock damage. The tubes are 0.093" seamed tubing, just like stock. The rear shaft is 36.25" extended and 32" compressed length and has all 1330 Spicer u-joints and CV. The front shaft is 33.25" extended and 30" compressed and has a 1330 CV with a single 1310 joint at the axle end. These are only about 2 years old and have been kept greased and are not worn out. Only selling because I'm upgrading my drivetrain. I also have two 32 spline 1330 CV transfercase yokes that can be included if you need them. Originally both shafts were like $285 each IIRC. I think everything together is worth $300 but i'll take offers....
    Attached Files
    SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Re: WTS front and rear driveshafts...

What size lift are these for?

Comment

Couldn't tell you.... Everything on my Bronco is custom. I had the shafts built to fit my Bronco which is stretched 9" with 4 link and a ZF transmission. All the components are almost new, they could be re-tubed to fit another bronco fairly easy.
      SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Worste bit is that these are probably close to what I need as I am now at 102" with zf5 / 205. My front is stretch 4-3/4" with a 5-1/2" lift.

Just cant pull the trigger on that many hundred just to find out I was off on my thought process.
        Idle hands equates to wild horses getting my money

Comment

Super easy to cut down yourself if you need to. Just cut my old rear shaft to fit the new hp front end. Might need a rebal but that can't run much.
          sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

I think it costs around $100 to retube. But I cut and re-welded a shaft once and the guys at driveline service said I got it welded really straight.. The trick is to check the runout and only use tack welds until you're sure it's straight.

Comment

I still have these in my garage if anybody needs them.

Comment

These are a great upgrade over stock 1310 ujoints... 1330's are the same width as 1350's but with 1310 sized caps.

Comment

Working...
                X