71 Bronco frame w/ 9" and Dana 44

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 71 Bronco frame w/ 9" and Dana 44

I have removed my donor body from my 1971. Need to get rid of the frame. Has a 9" ford rear and Dana 44 in the front. Hate to scrap so make me an offer. Rear springs look factory, front spring missing from Dana 44. Never tore into the front or rear axle, bought it just for the body. Would like to get rid of it by next week (7/13/13)

Live in Napa.

CrazyVolts@gmail.com

Thanks,

Bryan

Re: 71 Bronco frame w/ 9" and Dana 44

Emailed ya

Comment

Does it come with the glovebox VIN?
      1973 Ford Bronco: 3.5" suspension lift, 2" body lift, NP 435/D20. Holley Projection, 4.56 gears.

Comment

Have the vin in glove box. No pink slip though..

Comment

How much are you asking?
          1973 Ford Bronco: 3.5" suspension lift, 2" body lift, NP 435/D20. Holley Projection, 4.56 gears.

Comment

Here's the story behind it.
            I bought a 1970 3 years that had major cancer. After get some estimates, I was looking at about $1000 in sheetmetal and a few grand more to get it welded in. Yes I suck at welding. So I started scouting for a donor body. I found 1971 way out east of Manteca. The guy who had it was a body man at a local body shop and changed his mind about building it. I bought it and trailered it back to Napa. It sat in my garage for 18 months unregistered until I finally decided to do something with it. Over the this past long weekend me and Mrs. Crazyvolts pulled the body off of the frame and put the body on a strut frame on top of a cart to move it around. Now I have to get my 1970 into the garage and pull it's body off. I have built a new motor for my 1970 and while I have the body off I will swap out motors and convert to MSD fuel injection, drop a new tank in and rewire the new body before placing the 1971 body on the 1970 frame and running gear. then the whole shooting match goes to body shop for paint.

Everyone on here has been really cool and very supportive whenever I asked for help. I have a ton of parts because I have two broncos. I dont want to get rich, and this is like a community so I just want to do the right thing.

Anyways, almost long as the king james version or the art of war but now everyone knows the deal on this frame and my parts.

Comment

So, maybe I missed it, but how much are you asking?

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Working...
                X