Zf & 205

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zf & 205

I have a ZF 5 speed, ford 205, and BC Bronco's trans mount $600. In the Reno Area Jon 775-313-1361 Sold
    Attached Files
    Last edited by camomog; 07-28-2013, 07:33 PM.

Re: Zf & 205

Smoking Deal for someone Tranny alone goes $500.00
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

so much want? anyone no the length difference between a zf an np (bell to xfer mount).

edit: if you can get me the measurement from the bell to the adapter then I can measure it against my np setup
      Last edited by TRAILBOUND; 07-20-2013, 10:32 PM.
      72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

The trans length is about 30.5" long. The trans mount uses the stock cross member bolt holes in the frame. I think the overall adds about a inch to overall length. I did have a transmission shop look at the trans. and was told it looked like new inside.

Comment

30.5"? I just measured my NP and from the front of the bell to the back of the adapter, it is 25.5" long

Comment

I want to say that on BC Broncos it said the combination is 1-1.5" longer when all is installed. I know Josh is running this combination and he likes it.

Comment

I have the same combo and the transmission is bullet proof as long as it has oil in it... Even with 5.38:1 gears and 37" tires I was able to fly down the freeway in OD with my rpm's about 2400. I highly recommend this combo to anyone and this is a great price too!!!
              SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

nope... at 30.5" with my klune/205, that sucker is gonna be way to long

Comment

Im seriously interested, and with send you a private message. Thanks
                  David Rowe
                  '74 Bronco Ranger, 351W w/ FiTech Injection, ZF5 5sp, Titan Blackbox Underdrive to Np205 TCase, Full Width Hi Pinion 44 & Ford 9" w/ disks, 4x4x2 w/ hydro steer, 23 Gallon Tank, Protofab bumpers and on-board air.

Comment

reply sent.

Comment

sold. see you sunday
                      David Rowe
                      '74 Bronco Ranger, 351W w/ FiTech Injection, ZF5 5sp, Titan Blackbox Underdrive to Np205 TCase, Full Width Hi Pinion 44 & Ford 9" w/ disks, 4x4x2 w/ hydro steer, 23 Gallon Tank, Protofab bumpers and on-board air.

Comment

Working...
                      X