1970 Harbor Blue w 13,987 *original* miles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1970 Harbor Blue w 13,987 *original* miles

peace! I guess this is the wrong place to post a good bronco for sale.
    Last edited by 70blue; 11-08-2013, 09:15 AM.

Re: 1970 Harbor Blue w 13,987 *original* miles

Wow, that sure is purty!! Good luck with the sale.

Comment

Less than 14k miles and you had to repaint the dash?
      Dealer for: Dynatrac,,Atlas, Advance Adapters, Bilstein, Sway-A-Way's, Hella, Deaver Springs, Ford Diesel suspension and Performance. Jeep suspension's

ctperformanceinc@yahoo.com

Comment

I was thinking the same thing...
        The dash and the grille have been poorly repainted, the floor boards have been replaced along with the seat upholstery, and and and no underside or underhood pics?

Comment

Originally posted by House View Post
          I was thinking the same thing...
          The dash and the grille have been poorly repainted, the floor boards have been replaced along with the seat upholstery, and and and no underside or underhood pics?
          Rollbar is missing some mounting bolts...

I do not usually comment about rigs 4-sale unless asked and I wish him luck with the sale, but something is not right here...
          Last edited by 904Bronco; 11-01-2013, 08:37 PM.
          2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
          1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
          2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

And the ad says radiator, water pump, and a bunch of stuff was replaced. However, no mention of the bad repaint. It says it was stored inside but the dash knobs show rust. Something seems fishy about the ad. If the pics show a bunch of wrong things I can imagine it would be any better in person
            1970 Bronco 302 np435 3.5 lift 33s disc brakes ford 9 w Yukon locker

Comment

Originally posted by 904Bronco View Post
              but something is not right here...
              I agree, that's the only reason I chimed in, to help protect an uninformed buyer.

Comment

Do you guys ever worry about people keying your rigs or going phyco and finding you with all the unnecessary negative commenting? I mean in a day of age of today anyone can be found, especially when most of your info is on this site! Be careful because it happened to a friend of mine off Classic Bronco!!!!!!!!

Comment

Bring it on...I'm sure you can find where I live...just be prepared I don't play.
                  Bet that goes for the rest of us.
                  Last edited by CT Performance Inc.; 11-03-2013, 03:29 PM.
                  Dealer for: Dynatrac,,Atlas, Advance Adapters, Bilstein, Sway-A-Way's, Hella, Deaver Springs, Ford Diesel suspension and Performance. Jeep suspension's

ctperformanceinc@yahoo.com

Comment

Did you ever think people do those things to people that live scared? I'm more of a proactive fellow. I dident comment on the bronco but it is suspetious being the first post and a little strange. I think most on this forum are just looking out for the fellow man. More people should speak up when they see something wrong rather then just hide their heads in a smart phone praying it goes away.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy View Post
                      Do you guys ever worry about people keying your rigs or going phyco and finding you with all the unnecessary negative commenting? I mean in a day of age of today anyone can be found, especially when most of your info is on this site! Be careful because it happened to a friend of mine off Classic Bronco!!!!!!!!
                      Timmy, I am not a negative person at all. I love all Broncos and like most people
                      who drive them. I am not a keyboard hero either. I am usually very kind and
                      respectful on the internet, but something is FISHY here. You don't think so?
                      Last edited by House; 11-03-2013, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pipelayer View Post
                        More people should speak up when they see something wrong rather then just hide their heads in a smart phone praying it goes away.
                        Amen.
                        2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                        1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                        2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Hey guys do you remember the thread in this forum titled, "Serious inquires only...that's an understatement."

Here's what the admin posted:

Only reply if you're interested in buying. Don't give your opinions on value unless asked by the seller.

The STUFF forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for members to give their opinions. If you're not interested then move on. Do we reply to Craigslist to tell a seller our opinion? I surely don't and if you do then maybe someone should take on another job.

Thanks all for apologizing and clearing it up quickly.

P.S. Whether or not 120k is a lot of money is a matter of perspective. It's a lot less money now than it was when I was in college!

Sick rig on many levels. My only complaint would be that it's probably not set up for a 6'4" fat guy.

Comment

I don't think it's 120k ?

Comment

[QUOTE=70 Steed;143609]Hey guys do you remember the thread in this forum titled, "Serious inquires only...that's an understatement."

Well...yea I do! Guilty as presumed. I almost caused a member to hunt me down and KEY my left testicle... BB
                              BB's Profile http://www.norcalbroncos.com/forum/member.php?u=3693

Comment

Working...
                              X