Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's it worth

Hi guys
    I just finished a 72 and am wondering whats it worth. It's a sport with a salvage title but doesn't matter because it's all new. I rebuilt the rear 9" with all new brakes seals springs bearings posi clutches ect. The front is the same with 79 discs and posi with reversed drag links and trac bar. New not rebuilt ford racing 302 340hp with new polished air gap & holley truck avenger. P/s p/b tilt fresh paint new seat covers and buns front and back. Auto meter tach and gauges. New 3" lift springs and shocks New Stock front and rear tanks chrome headers new flow masters and pipes 4 new 33/12.50/15 BFG 5 matching american racing wheels. Rebuilt np435 and t/c new clutch flywheel bearing ect. Chrome tube bumpers and driving lights. Still needs a little chrome and carpet. Have the chrome but not good enough so still looking. Hardtop on half top with no rear window goes too. Lots of extra parts go with it. I like building them not owning them so if I can figure a price I'll start the selling process.
    Ps I'm sure I've forgot something but it's nice
    Barry
    Attached Files
    Last edited by lowbudget; 11-23-2013, 09:07 AM. Reason: Add pics

Re: What's it worth

You did forget something. Pictures!
    Leave No One Behind
    KK6AUW

Comment

Re: What's it worth

Sorry but I can't figure how to post them. Can rebuild a bronco but can't post pics sorry

Comment

Working...
      X