Hard top

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard top

You know that guy that stopes you at the part store when your driving your Bronco n has to tell you all about the one he had a long time ago. Well he stoped me today n has a nice hard top he wants to sell. It has one small dent in the front. No rust with two lift gates. He said 400 but I think he would take 300. Don't tell him I said that part. Located in fair Oakes in Sacramento.
    Number is 916-989-5513
    Cell 916 747-9420

Re: Hard top

Paging Mr. CityHick.

Comment

Tats prity funny

Comment

How bad is the dent? I trust your opinions Dave.
        1970 Bronco
        My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by CageDave View Post
          You know that guy that stopes you at the part store when your driving your Bronco n has to tell you all about the one he had a long time ago. Well he stoped me today n has a nice hard top he wants to sell. It has one small dent in the front. No rust with two lift gates. He said 400 but I think he would take 300. Don't tell him I said that part. Located in fair Oakes in Sacramento.
          Number is 916-989-5513
          Cell 916 747-9420
          He wouldn't take $300, but it is pretty straight. Has a new home now. Thanks for posting this up CageDave!

Just before this popped up I was talking with Kawikevin about a nice top he has for sale in Reno. His sounded pretty good so you can PM him if you're looking for a top. This one was 5 min from home so I couldn't pass it up.
          '75 Bronco in the works..
          '69/2012 FJ40 with some stuff.

Comment

Sweet!!! Glad you picked it up. He said he had some other parts. I don't know what he had. He was going to look n get back to me.

Comment

The guy that purchased Jeff's old bronco that I'm working on has that hard top that Jeff cut the lower side glass channel out to make a safari looking thing. No glass or back hatch. He wants to sell that. I don't think he will want much for it.

Comment

What about a dash?
                Leave No One Behind
                KK6AUW

Comment

This discushon is about hard tops Patrick. Why you chiming in about dashes? Next you'll be asking about 37" tires. You you you!! I just have that one perfect dash that I don't really want to cut up for your dash build. I'll call the guy n see. I'm cutting up the one from Jeff's old Bronco to fab for his. Someone here must have one. I'll call Rick he might.

Comment

Glad the top found a good home. They seem to be turning up more lately so sooner or later I'll bite.
                    1970 Bronco
                    My build thread

Comment

I come across them quite often. I'll let you know next one I see

Comment

Working...
                      X