WTB Kids Riding Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Kids Riding Gear

Anybody have any kids dirt bike/quad riding gear for small kids? I've got 5 and 7 year old boys that I need to find some riding gear for. Chest protectors, pants, boots, jersey's, gloves, etc... I have one helmet, but need everything else. Thanks NCB.

Re: WTB Kids Riding Gear

Patrick, I do have some items, but haven't had a chance to look into it. Maybe we can make contact this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesenip73 View Post
      Patrick, I do have some items, but haven't had a chance to look into it. Maybe we can make contact this weekend.
      Ok, sounds good. Give me a call once you have a chance to look. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
        Anybody have any kids dirt bike/quad riding gear for small kids? I've got 5 and 7 year old boys that I need to find some riding gear for. Chest protectors, pants, boots, jersey's, gloves, etc... I have one helmet, but need everything else. Thanks NCB.
        Lets get together and take the kids riding.
        “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

What are they riding? My 7yo has an xr50 and the 5yo rides an old school yamaha pw50 complete with duct tape seat.
          67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
          69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
          69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
          79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
          67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Originally posted by 69crawler View Post
            What are they riding? My 7yo has an xr50 and the 5yo rides an old school yamaha pw50 complete with duct tape seat.
            I just got them a 50cc quad. They love it! But my 5 year old is a dare devil with no fear, so I need to get some protective gear asap. Do you have any stuff that your kids have out grown?

Comment

No. They just started riding last year, and I bought them over sized gear that should last them for a few more. So no hand me downs yet.
              67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
              69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
              69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
              79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
              67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Originally posted by 69crawler View Post
                No. They just started riding last year, and I bought them over sized gear that should last them for a few more. So no hand me downs yet.
                Good idea buying them a little big so they won't out grow them quite so fast.

Comment

I have a pair of boots I will give you, not sure the size and they are well seasoned but the price is right.
                  1969 EB, 88 Speed density EFI 302, HP D44 front w/ARB, Radius arm long arm, NP435, D20, D60 w/power lock rear, 4link rear with 4" stretch, Front and rear bumpers made by me.

Comment

Originally posted by SonicDonkey View Post
                    I have a pair of boots I will give you, not sure the size and they are well seasoned but the price is right.
                    Sold! Do you ever come to the Fresno area? Otherwise we can always just ship em'.

Comment

Originally posted by SonicDonkey View Post
                      Did you have a chance to see what size they are? Do you mind shipping them to me? Let me know what the shipping cost is and also what your favorite flavor of adult beverage is.

Comment

Working...
                      X