Rack...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rack...

Anyone have a Con-fer style roof rack collecting dust and want to get rid of it? Know of any out there FS?

Sean
    Last edited by FFMDX; 02-04-2014, 08:46 PM.
    '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Re: Rack...

I have a HUGE roof rack that came with a FJ-60 i used to have. Sitting in the side yard. It was custom made with square tube and expanded mesh (diamond shape). I can get some measurements and pics if you want this weekend. Its on Yakima towers. Very stout, lots of capacity. Would need another coat of paint and could possibly be cut down to a smaller size (primarily length-wise).
    Last edited by tim; 02-04-2014, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Ok, found pics. Can get some measurements this weekend if interested.

Comment

Measurements would be great. It's gonna be for my EB, mounted to the cage.

Sean
        '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Originally posted by FFMDX View Post
          Measurements would be great. It's gonna be for my EB, mounted to the cage.

Sean
          Ok. will post up measurements as soon as I can get them.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Here are the measurements:

47 1/2" wide
              71 1/2" long
              5 7/8" deep (~5" deep capacity)
              1" square tube for main frame

3" long round tube extensions with yakima 1a towers for mounting points. Mounting points are welded 12" in from front & back of rack (lengthwise).

Hopefully this makes sense!

Comment

Thanks Tim! I'm at work until Monday or so, so I'll be able to measure it out then...

PM Sent

Sean

Comment

How heavy is that rack?

Comment

Thanks again Tim, good to meet you!

Sean

Comment

Glad it's gonna be of use and good to meet you too!

Comment

Working...
                      X