Hard top wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard top wanted

A buddy of mine just converted from a Jeep to a bronco. Main motivator for him was seeing the prices of Bronco's rise and Jeeps fall. He got a sweet '71 uncut. All original....all there including a functioning radio, plastic fuse cover, headliner, visors... and very little rust as it has been parked in the previous owners garage for the past 15 years while he tried to rebuild the carburetor. It is a pale yellow color, original paint.

His hard top was left in the back yard and has significant rust in both lower rear corners...surprisingly the rest is good. If anyone has a hardtop to sell he would be interested.

The other issue is the bottom of the tailgate on one side has rust...so if there are any tailgates available, please let me know.

Hope the forum is open for new members to join as he is a talented builder and a good guy who would learn a lot from the forum.

Re: Hard top wanted

There are still a couple avaliable in stockton if your interested. Call Chip at 209-931-4797. his shop #. tell him jeff gave you the #.
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Re: Hard top wanted

Thank you for the lead Jeff.

Comment

Working...
      X