Need Mufflers again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Mufflers again

While building the three link and the HP Dana 60, I'm building my third exhaust system. Going back to dual exhaust. This WILL bet last time building an exhaust haha.

I'm in need of either a pair of glass packs or 50 series flow master 2 1/4" muffler. I've got one flow maste currently. Let me know if anyone can help.

Re: Need Mufflers again

It's not a flow master, but I've got that Dynomax sitting around still........
    '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Ha. I wonder how they would sound together? Did you run them

Comment

I ran both at singles. The floater was def louder with mor resonance
        '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

I ran both as singles. The flow was def louder with more resonance

Comment

Thanks Sean. Going to try and find a match for the flow master or a pair somewhere. I'll keep yours in mind. Thanks buddy

Comment

Custom headers for my 351, goin outside the frame and hope I can acheive the tuckin it in between floor and the new rocker skids then up and out in the quarter panels in front of the rear tires. Flowmaster hushpowers.

Comment

I think rockslut has a flow sitting around he will probably chime in

Comment

That'd be sweet

Comment

I have a flow master left over Olblue, I went from duals to a single. U can have it. I pass through Auburn everyday on the way to work in Rocklin. Ill pm ya my phone ##

Comment

Thanks Mike. Hope this is the last time I do it. Sick of exhaust

Comment

Working...
                      X