Parts for sale "Feeler" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts for sale "Feeler" Thread

Looking at going a few different routes with my power train as I start to rebuild the bronco. I have an idea what these may be worth, of course that is only if someone wants to buy them. Curious what you guys think the current value of these items is.

88 5.0 HO EFI , Cleaned harness, ECU A9L, and MAF
    Engine was running on a Speed Density system but I have everything to convert to MAF. Completely stock and reliable, will push the Bronco down the hwy at 70 no problem but don't expect to win any races.

NP435 with D20 adapter
    Good condition, no known problems

Stock D20 T-shift

D20 NEW Teralow 3.15 gear set and bearings installed. Stock output installed from above D20, includes twin stick shifters. Just assembled, never installed.
    1969 EB, 88 Speed density EFI 302, HP D44 front w/ARB, Radius arm long arm, NP435, D20, D60 w/power lock rear, 4link rear with 4" stretch, Front and rear bumpers made by me.

Re: Parts for sale "Feeler" Thread

PM Sent
    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

What do you want for the Dana 20 stuff? my brother is in the market but off fishing

Comment

Originally posted by pipelayer View Post
        What do you want for the Dana 20 stuff? my brother is in the market but off fishing
        The stock D20? Not really sure, kinda looking for some insight from you guys on what a fair buy/sell price is.
        1969 EB, 88 Speed density EFI 302, HP D44 front w/ARB, Radius arm long arm, NP435, D20, D60 w/power lock rear, 4link rear with 4" stretch, Front and rear bumpers made by me.

Comment

I think he wants gears

Comment

Blwngsket, sent you a PM. Call me

Pipelayer, still trying to figure what your after stock or tera. Tony has first dibs on the tera, let me know what your after.

Comment

Working...
            X