67 Bronco for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 67 Bronco for sale

For sale or trade. 1967 Ford Bronco. 4x4, 4.11 gearing in a Dana 44 and Ford 9 inch. Freshly restored running gear, painted black. Rebuild 3 on the floor. Brand new rebuild 289, bored 5 over, hasn't seen a mile since rebuild. Mild cam, Weiand Street Warrior intake, Holley 4 barrel 650. Whole underside and fender wells are covered in Shake N Shoot ( Just like linex). THIS IS A PROJECT. Body is off the frame. All sand blasted, most of the bodywork is done, needs work on the halfcab and tailgate. I have every single part from the original truck. Except scrap metal, FROM the brand new fenders, tail light end housings, and kick panels!!! New floor pans, part of a new fender well and repaired behind the rear fender wells. There is absolutely NO RUST, everything is sandblasted or already painted. I will include 15x10 aluminum rims, original full top, bikini top, roll bar, extra set of doors, all the old shit nobody wants (but you get it anyways!) and some more shit I cant think of at the time. If you have any questions call 707 472 7486 (my cell). I have no clue what price I am asking, I have about 10k into it. Looking to trade for a 94-97 powerstroke F350 Crew cab. Please don't hesitate to call if you have questions.
    67 EB 289
    First vehicle, bought it at 14 and have been getting it road ready for the last two years, hopefully it will be drivable by August.
    3.5 inch lift, Dana 44 with 4.11 and disks, 100% Oakey

Re: 67 Bronco for sale

Aaron? This might be a good one for you and Zack.

Comment

Working...
    X