Extreme shock hoops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extreme shock hoops

I took the extreme shock hoop out of Bronco as clean as I could. you will need to sleeve the hoop back together under your Bronco. To complete your install you will only need your lower shock mounts for your axle. Then cut'n grinding & welding.
    WH wants $300. I can ship to you for $175
    Here is there part description

Long shock mounting is made easy with our rear hoop. One of the big advantages to the rear hoop is that you maintain the stability that is lost with some of the other systems. Keep in mind that the more you lay a shock down at an angle or the farther inboard you mount them, the less effective the shocks become. The mounting position of the shocks on our rear hoop will lessen body roll.

The rear hoop comes with inner fender cover housing. Modification of inner fenders will be necessary (see photo). Rear seat will need to be moved back a few inches.

Our rear hoop allows for mounting 13" travel shocks with a 3 1/2" lift, that is 4-5" more shock travel than using stock type mounts!!! Keeping your tires on the ground equals traction.

Please note that a body lift is not necessary with our rear hoop, however if you do run a body lift you can cut down the fender cover housings the same amount as the body lift. We have run this setup for years and are very pleased with the performance. You will be too!

Welding is required for installation of rear shock hoops.

Re: Extreme shock hoops

No interest??

Comment

Working...
    X