Stuff n things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuff n things

Cleaning out my BroncMahal & found a brand new WH track bar drop brkt. Its a 66-75 one. Looks like it was outside for a bit but... WH wants $35. How about $25 & I can ship it to you if needed.

I also found 2 wipper covers. One is in almost perfect condition. I'm pretty sure if I spent about an hour on it cleaning it & scuffing it down to virgin plastic & could then put a coat or 2 of flat clear on it & it would be ready for a 100% restoration. The other has small brake, but not much worth complaning about. $100 for the restored one. $40 for the other.

Also have wiper motor, linkage, & nuts to mount to your windshield. Just no wipers.

I have 2 pairs of sun visors too. $45 a pair.

Re: Stuff n things

Originally posted by kawikevin250 View Post

Also have wiper motor, linkage, & nuts to mount to your windshield. Just no wipers.
    What do you want for them ?
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

I haven't really been watching the market for them ??? Do you have an offer? if you send me a PM with your phone number I an text you pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by kawikevin250 View Post
        I haven't really been watching the market for them ??? Do you have an offer? if you send me a PM with your phone number I an text you pictures.
        OK PM Sent
        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
        After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Working...
        X