Parts, Parts, Parts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Parts, Parts, Parts...

Same for my parts. Or better yet, come to the meet and greet!
    Idle hands equates to wild horses getting my money

Comment

Originally posted by FFMDX View Post
      @ Doug and Rick: I have one set that is new and the other I cut off of my old exh. (pic)

Patrick: the mounts are 16" on center. Looks "clean" for a used part, no leaks that I can tell. The steering box rotated freely without slop. It was going to go into a '49 Willy's project, but I ended up buying a new system for it and now have this.

Sean

I can only use the two bolt and not the three... They may not work on the Explorer manifolds? Bring one to size please...
      2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
      1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
      2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
        Ok, sounds good. I'll take it. Can you hook up with Tony (CityHick) before the meet and great on the 30th and give it to him? He has a radiator for me too.
        He knows where I live. Feel free to drop stuff by anytime Sean. I can get it to spaceburger at the meet and greet.
        1970 Bronco
        My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
          He knows where I live. Feel free to drop stuff by anytime Sean. I can get it to spaceburger at the meet and greet.
          Thanks Tony. When I said that, I thought he still lived in Livermore. I'm only about two years behind.

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
            Thanks Tony. When I said that, I thought he still lived in Livermore. I'm only about two years behind.
            Your parts will def get to Tony's either on Sat but we may also be able to stop by on Sunday at round table...what time?
            '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Updated with some more stuff...
              '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Still Collecting Dust!!!

bump..

Comment

If you can get the seat and intake tube to the meet n greet (or tonys if he ok with it) I can paypal you or whatever other means of money exchange you want. Let me know.

Comment

5.0 radiator hose pics and info please
                    What size brake line?

Comment

I'll hopefully be at the meet and greet, I not, I'll def drip off at Tony's

5/16" steel brake line. Upper and lower rad hoses

Comment

Originally posted by FFMDX View Post
                        So I don't remember if the intake elbow is of Exploder or Mustang decent or not, pls let me know.

Vapor canister pic for Workin it
                        Did you sale this Sean?

Comment

Yup, last week...sorry.

I just read your post about fuel pressure build up. So far I haven't had any of those issues, hence the reason for selling the canister. Are your fuel lines heating up?

Comment

no it runs good its just making pressure in the tank.im thinking about taking the air check valve out of the cap or making a little hole in it.
                            Last edited by pipelayer; 03-19-2014, 03:16 PM.

Comment

The Exhaust extensions do not fit the Explorer manifolds Sean... Too big. I will bring them back tomorrow...
                              2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                              1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                              2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Interested in the stock speedo cluster

Comment

Working...
                                X