Parts, Parts, Parts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Parts, Parts, Parts...

Are you going to the East Bay meet up in Livermore?
    '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Originally posted by 904Bronco View Post
      The Exhaust extensions do not fit the Explorer manifolds Sean... Too big. I will bring them back tomorrow...
      Rick??
      '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Originally posted by FFMDX View Post

Comment

Originally posted by FFMDX View Post
          Rick??
          Thanks Sean, but I am running the same setup. I still might shoot over this Fr/Sat/Sun to check the fit. Pm your cell pls
          68 Slightly modified
          67 LUBR once again
          61 Willy Wagon

Comment

I'll be bringing the parts to the Meet n Greet this wknd! I'll also bring a box-o-stuff just in case......

Comment

Still Got this stuff collecting dust!.....

Prob have more, what do you need?

Comment

Working...
              X