WTB Hawse fair lead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Hawse fair lead

Does anybody have a Hawse Fairlead that they don't need? I am building a bumper and need one for mock-up.
    SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Re: WTB Hawse fair lead

i dont have one for sale, but if you get in a bind, I could remove mine for mock up, or just trace it out. Im having surgery on the 21st and will be out of commission for a few weeks.

Comment

I started doing some shopping around after I posted this. I might just order one up and wait to buy the winch.
      SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

I have one on the shelf you can borrow. I started to tackle this project today and decided to punt.
        Attached Files
        Marc D.
        If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

http://www.sidetrackedoffroad.com/recovery-gear.html

he is only five min. away from you

Comment

I saw his posts on Craigslist a couple days ago. Good prices but I need to find out if he drop ships everything or has some things in stock.

Comment

He has stock

Comment

Working...
              X