Bronco with a 4BT on craigslist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco with a 4BT on craigslist

I think it would be pretty cool to check this one out.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/4417838645.html

Re: Bronco with a 4BT on craigslist

thats cool

Comment

Seller was a member of NCB years ago. He and his father showed up at the gathering at the Livermore Airport back in 2007. It was a spectacularly restored rig. 4bt came later. I know there are at least a few pics of it on the site. Price isn't bad at all.
      1970 Bronco
      My build thread

Comment

FAKE.....................

His buddy did the add as a joke. That price was just a bit too low......

I was gonna jump on that
        1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

I left a message. Wonder how long it will last.

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
            FAKE.....................

His buddy did the add as a joke. That price was just a bit too low......

I was gonna jump on that
            You verify on that? Ahhhh man, I had the kids for sale on craigslist too!!!!

Comment

Texted him. He responded within 3 minutes.
              1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Got a response back as well...maybe it'll motivate him to drive it I guess ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
                  Seller was a member of NCB years ago. He and his father showed up at the gathering at the Livermore Airport back in 2007. It was a spectacularly restored rig. 4bt came later. I know there are at least a few pics of it on the site. Price isn't bad at all.
                  I was at that get together, It was a blast and a sweet rig
                  69 bronco 302 670 holley TA NV4500/Atlas 3.8 29 spl. in 32 out 4.5 bc lift 3" body D44 Locked - 9" Currie/strange with daytona PS and 1350 yoke. Warn full floater Locked 35" MTR's beadlocked 4 wheel disc most parts are still on shelf, But 1 day

Comment

Originally posted by 69 broncosport View Post
                    I was at that get together, It was a blast and a sweet rig
                    That was my first Norcal event. Very cool

And the rest is history

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
                      That was my first Norcal event. Very coolAnd the rest is history
                      Yep! I had owned my Bronco for maybe 4 months by that time and as memory serves, it was still outside behind my garage, had no engine, no interior, and it may have had stock suspension. Where has the time gone?

I thought about calling Fordcore up before the east bay area meetup that happened a couple of weeks back. Last I saw it, his shop was double the size that it was when we had our gathering there, and his Bronco was still there too. But that's been years...
                      1970 Bronco
                      My build thread

Comment

Working...
                      X