WTB Mustang 5.0 Computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Mustang 5.0 Computer

Anyone have a Mustang 5.0 EEC4 computer for sale? I got a bad one from a member here (Thanks James Roney!).

Prefer A9P, or equivalent.

Jim 408-219-129one

Re: WTB Mustang 5.0 Computer

Originally posted by JimGo View Post
    Anyone have a Mustang 5.0 EEC4 computer for sale? I got a bad one from a member here (Thanks James Roney!).

Prefer A9P, or equivalent.

Jim 408-219-129one
    Are you saying that I sold you a bad ECM? You can always return it for a full refund...

Rock Auto has ECM's listed for $97.00 if you have a good core. (the core alone is worth $90)

Comment

Re: WTB Mustang 5.0 Computer

Originally posted by jamesroney View Post
      Are you saying that I sold you a bad ECM? You can always return it for a full refund...

Rock Auto has ECM's listed for $97.00 if you have a good core. (the core alone is worth $90)
      Thanks for the offer, but unless you are going to compensate me for my time it does little to help me as I now need a core. It sure would have been nice if you didn't sell the bad part in the first place! I now have to drop the heater box to access the ECM mounting. It's going to be a pain in the ass as many components are packed in that area tight. Offering a refund now doesn't make you a good guy. Selling junk, untested parts as "known good" still unethical.

Jim

Comment

Working...
      X