WTB Dash & speedometer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Dash & speedometer

Looking for a dash and speedometer(gauge cluster). The previous owner put two 6X9 speakers in the dash of my 68. Looking to get back a speedometer and a glove box. Thanks in advance

Re: WTB Dash & speedometer

Ttt

Comment

I have a Dakota Digital if you're interested.
      1969 Sport, 351 roller EFI, 4R70W, TEAM BLUE.

Comment

I have an extra stock cluster. It's in good shape. Send me a pm with your # I'll text you a pic. Where are you? I'm in Reno but going to Yuba city next weekend.

Comment

I have the dash from my 68... I have been pondering if I need to keep it or not. it is uncut, except the PO relocated the Cig lighter. No speedo...
          2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
          1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
          2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Is your Dakota digital cluster the one on eBay rite now?

Comment

I am flying back to Ga. for Thanksgiving. I have a couple of dashes , 1 uncut if I remember correctly. I also have a stainless that can be cut as you wish. I think I am going fiberglass. If you still need one I can get some pics. I may drive back in Dec. I have fiberglass quarters and a nice tailgate I need to take back home. If you are in no hurry I could haul one back.

Comment

Originally posted by shon View Post
                I am flying back to Ga. for Thanksgiving. I have a couple of dashes , 1 uncut if I remember correctly. I also have a stainless that can be cut as you wish. I think I am going fiberglass. If you still need one I can get some pics. I may drive back in Dec. I have fiberglass quarters and a nice tailgate I need to take back home. If you are in no hurry I could haul one back.
                Thanks for the offer on the dashes "shon". I have one lined up just working the logistics out on it. If it fall through I will hit you up.

Comment

Working...
                X