Bumpers for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bumpers for sale

Since building a new frame these wont work anymore.

Front is made from formed and welded 1/4" plate and 3/16" plate. Very similar to a Hanson style bumper.

Rear started with 3/16" 4'x6' rectangular tube. It was then pie cut and welded on the back and bottom to taper in at the ends. A double tapered roller bearing housing pivot for the swing out and simple T-Bolt latch. Holds a 5 Gallon fuel can and any 5x5.5 wheel. The last tire I had on the rack was a 40" M/TR and it barely moved.

The rear wings will require cutting the bottom corners of the body, or they could be cut off completely.

Both bumpers are built around a 2" Body Lift so they will need to be modified if with less or no body lift.

I think they are a good looking matching set so I would like to sell together but open to splitting up.

Looking to get $500 for the pair
    Attached Files
    1969 EB, 88 Speed density EFI 302, HP D44 front w/ARB, Radius arm long arm, NP435, D20, D60 w/power lock rear, 4link rear with 4" stretch, Front and rear bumpers made by me.

Re: Bumpers for sale

dibs!
    Idle hands equates to wild horses getting my money

Comment

2nd dibs if first dibs changes mind

Comment

95 percent sure im going to sell the front if you're interested. Pm me if so.
        Idle hands equates to wild horses getting my money

Comment

Sold

Thanks Rich!

Justin
          1969 EB, 88 Speed density EFI 302, HP D44 front w/ARB, Radius arm long arm, NP435, D20, D60 w/power lock rear, 4link rear with 4" stretch, Front and rear bumpers made by me.

Comment

Working...
          X