Power brake setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power brake setup

I just swapped the power brake set up on my 77. Who wants the one I took out. I would consider the booster possibly bad, and the master cylinder is definitely bad. Basically you are just getting it for the angle bracket.
    Attached Files
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Re: Power brake setup

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
    I just swapped the power brake set up on my 77. Who wants the one I took out. I would consider the booster possibly bad, and the master cylinder is definitely bad. Basically you are just getting it for the angle bracket.
    I will take it Please.... Let me know what you want for it? Doug.
    2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
    1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
    2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

It's yours Doug. Not looking for anything. I will get it to Steve, who picked up my wheels, and he can take it to the fire station in Morgan hill. My wife is working with his wife this weekend.
      Marc D.
      If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Hey Doug,
        Power Brake Exchange in San Jose can rebuild that booster for you and you will get your original back.

I just did the one on my Shelby...

Comment

It's yours Doug. Not looking for anything. I will get it to Steve, who picked up my wheels, and he can take it to the fire station in Morgan hill. My wife is working with his wife this weekend.
          Thanks Mark. Just PM when it gets down south.

Thanks James, I have been there. Dr Bill's bronco had the booster go south so I put on a WH replacement this summer, which he hated. So I had his rebuilt there and now he is a happy camper.
          2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
          1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
          2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Working...
          X