WTB lower gears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB lower gears

I am looking at Tera Lows. Anybody thinking of getting rid of their's and upgrading to something else? Anybody have something else they want to sell?

Re: WTB lower gears

Looking again

Comment

I did the Terra Low gear change in my D20 and after the cost of the gear set and then breaking my rear out put and upgrading to the A/A unit I was over half way to an Atlas

I just switched to an Atlas and wished I would have pulled the trigger before spending all the money on the D20 only to bail on it

I have the D20 with the stuff on it still but I don't know if the gear set is good, when I pulled it it wouldn't stay in low range under any load
      Andrew AV67
      67, 351W, MSD Atomic EFI, NV4500, Atlas 4spd, D44 Ford 9" 4:88 gears, 5 1/2" 4 link lift, 36" Iroks

Comment

Was your transfer case worn. Is this something you want to sell Andrew?

Comment

the transfer case was rebuilt a couple years ago, I dont know if the popping out of gear is a bad gear or bad detent spring or rail, I was going to list it for sale with a bunch of other stuff if your interested pm me
          Andrew AV67
          67, 351W, MSD Atomic EFI, NV4500, Atlas 4spd, D44 Ford 9" 4:88 gears, 5 1/2" 4 link lift, 36" Iroks

Comment

AV, sent you a pm. Chris

Comment

Working...
            X