Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holley TA 670 Carb

Hello everyone,

I have a Holley Truck Avenger 670 carb with electric choke (part number 0-90670). I bought it in 2011 and put it on my Bronco. It has only driven 50 miles (if that) with it on since then. I have the orginal box and manual, a complete rebuild kit, and I a spring kit (not shown). I took it a part to rebuild, but figured I'd give someone the opportunity to do it themselves as some prefer to do. They are about $470 new, I would like $400. I'm in the Clovis area. Monster Trucks not included!!!

Thanks,

James
    Attached Files
    Last edited by FSD; 08-01-2015, 11:10 PM. Reason: spelling

Re: Holley TA 670 Carb

Nothing?

Price drop to $380? That's about a hundred off a new one.

Comment

I'm interested, but am still doing a little research. There have been some changes to these, and I hear certain years can be rebuilt and other years cant. I will send you a pm.
      David Rowe
      '74 Bronco Ranger, 351W w/ FiTech Injection, ZF5 5sp, Titan Blackbox Underdrive to Np205 TCase, Full Width Hi Pinion 44 & Ford 9" w/ disks, 4x4x2 w/ hydro steer, 23 Gallon Tank, Protofab bumpers and on-board air.

Comment

I replied to your PM.

I got it new in 2011. It has sat pretty much unused since then. I called Holley and asked them for a rebuild kit for that carb and gave the model number on the original box ( i think it is also stamped on the front of the carb too) and ordered it directly from them. I don't know much about these, sorry. Let me know if you want some more pictures if that will help any.

Thanks.

Comment

So, there is one on classic for $350, so I'll match that.

Comment

Another for $300 being sold, so I'll match that.

Comment

Working...
            X