Wtb d-44

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtb d-44

Starting a new project and looking for D-44, disc brakes would be a bonus. TIA
    69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Re: Wtb d-44

I have a couple. I can put together anything from a bare housing to a disc brake 44 with nice shafts/ARB.

Jim

Comment

Jim,

What are you asking for a disc brake front end, I'm not worried about traction device or axles since this will be a street rig.
      69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

I would want to keep the disc brakes to sell with the fancy stuff. I have a clean drum brake 44 that I would like to get $450 for. Jim 408-219-129one

Comment

I will call you tonight.

Comment

I have a dana 30 with the chevy disc conversion parts on it. Less than 500miles on new discs and pads. Will sell you the whole axle and you can pull the parts. Email me if interested jsperry1290@gmail.com. im in Napa
            1970 Bronco 302 np435 3.5 lift 33s disc brakes ford 9 w Yukon locker

Comment

Working...
            X