WTB Tuffy security glove box and volvo fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Tuffy security glove box and volvo fan

Looking for a tuffy security glove box and a Volvo fan with control module. I figured I would start here before I head out to the junk yard...

Thanks in advance

Re: WTB Tuffy security glove box and volvo fan

Pic and pull in Rocklin had a bunch of them the other day. Try to pull the relay pack with it in tact or they will charge you for both doubling the price.

Comment

Pulling the fan is really easy. Took way more time getting all my the wiring, and the relay packs. I think I paid 45.00 for all of it.
      Marc D.
      If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

I'm bringing an 8" tuffy to wild horses tomorrow. Excellent condition. Comes with a free tape player head unit and CD changer already installed. Lol, I know how that setup is so desirable. I have a Lincoln fan I can bring too but not sure how it compares to the Volvo.
        “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Originally posted by pipelayer View Post
          Pic and pull in Rocklin had a bunch of them the other day. Try to pull the relay pack with it in tact or they will charge you for both doubling the price.
          Great, I will make the trip over to Rocklin next week. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel View Post
            I'm bringing an 8" tuffy to wild horses tomorrow. Excellent condition. Comes with a free tape player head unit and CD changer already installed. Lol, I know how that setup is so desirable. I have a Lincoln fan I can bring too but not sure how it compares to the Volvo.
            I'm not familiar with the 8" tuffy, I'm looking for the 12 3/4" X 4 3/4" X 6 1/2" glove box. I can't make the swap meet anyhow. Sounds like the pic/pull in Rocklin has a surplus of Volvo fans. Thanks for the offers though..

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	363.1 KB
ID:	272164This is the Volvo fan. Makes for easier install, and pulls just about the same CFM.
              Marc D.
              If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

No volvo fans at Rocklin pic/pull today. TTT

Comment

I have a tuffy glove box for sale. Asking $75; it's in san leandro though.

Comment

Originally posted by tim View Post
                    I have a tuffy glove box for sale. Asking $75; it's in san leandro though.
                    That works, I will pm you

Comment

Working...
                    X