Wtb door hinges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtb door hinges

Looking for door hinges can be worn out no problem. Thank you.
    Have Truck, Trailer, and Bronco will travel

Jes L.

Re: Wtb door hinges

If anybody has more than one set, I am interested in them too. I've about had it with my stainless lift-off hinges; I don't think my doors will ever properly align with the lift-off hinges. Sorry to hijack... but someone out there must have a box of hinges laying around
    1970 Bronco
    My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
      If anybody has more than one set, I am interested in them too. I've about had it with my stainless lift-off hinges; I don't think my doors will ever properly align with the lift-off hinges. Sorry to hijack... but someone out there must have a box of hinges laying around
      I know a guy here in PEtaluma who has a few sets. I'll ask if he's doing anything with them

Comment

I am fairly sure I have a set, but we are in the middle of moving, if someone reminds me in two weeks I will look for them.
        Build thread

Comment

you just want the stock ones? I think I have a pair, but will have to look for them tonight
          David Rowe
          '74 Bronco Ranger, 351W w/ FiTech Injection, ZF5 5sp, Titan Blackbox Underdrive to Np205 TCase, Full Width Hi Pinion 44 & Ford 9" w/ disks, 4x4x2 w/ hydro steer, 23 Gallon Tank, Protofab bumpers and on-board air.

Comment

Pretty sure I have a set as well. Just got the rig back from paint and they should be in a box of misc parts the painter has for me. As soon as I get that parts box back I'll let you know. Painter said one is slightly bent but I never noticed.
            1972 w/Explorer package
            5.0L Explorer EFI motor w/GT40P heads
            M5R2 5 speed trans/NP205 t-case

Comment

Stock set of hinges is what I'm looking for. That would be great. Let me know. Thank you

Jes L.

Comment

Any luck finding any door hinges.

Jes L.

Comment

Working...
                X