Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Full width High Pinion Dana 60 front and Sterling 10.25 rear axle for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full width High Pinion Dana 60 front and Sterling 10.25 rear axle for sale.

I am going to sell the axles out of my 97 F350. The front is a high pinion Dana 60 and the rear is a Sterling 10.25 full float axle. The front has new (6 months old) one Chevy TRE's with 1.5 x .250 DOM tube drag link and tie rod. They are 4.10 gears with a Limited Slip locker in the rear and open front. These just came out of my daily driver a week ago! $1400 for anyone on this site. I can get some pics if you want to see them.

Re: Full width High Pinion Dana 60 and Sterling 10.25 rear axles for sale.

What do you charge to install into an early bronco :-)
    69, 7" lift,D-44 with air locker, 9" 35 spl full floater with a locker, 4-wheel disc, custom paint, one off custom mods, Hanson bumpers and side protection, 35's on Champion beadlocks.

Comment

Originally posted by BRONKEN View Post
      What do you charge to install into an early bronco :-)
      1 Meeellliion dollars.

Comment

ball joint right?

Comment

Originally posted by plug ugly View Post
          ball joint right?
          Yesir.

Comment

Re: Full width High Pinion Dana 60 front and Sterling 10.25 rear axle for sale.

Still have these.

Comment

Bump for ya,
              I'm interested but short on cash since I just spent $1300 for new tires on my truck.
              -----------------------
              Robin in Boulder Creek
              http://www.sc4wdc.com/mem_robind.html

Comment

Norcal, i would like to talk---have sent you a msg---i am looking for a swap for my 97

Comment

Someone please buy these. The longer I look at them sitting in my garage, the little devil in my head keeps telling me to just keep them and put in my Bronco.

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
                    just keep them and put in my Bronco.
                    You know you want to
                    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                    After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Working...
                    X