Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1621.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	327.7 KB
ID:	288275Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1622.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	358.5 KB
ID:	288276I am selling a Dana 44 and 9 inch with 4.11 gears out of my 69 bronco. They are both still under the vehicle, just finished rebuilding their replacements and will be trying to get them pulled this week. I will try and get pictures posted once they are out from under the vehicle.

The 9 inch is a small bearing with 31 spline heavy duty axles and a track lock. I rebuilt the drum brakes with new wheel cylinders, springs and pads a few years ago. Pads still have alot of material left. When i rebuilt the drums i replaced the axle bearings and all of the seals. No leaks, no noise, a good rear end.

The dana 44 i used to replace the stock dana 30. Has an ARB locker with chromoly axle shafts and new spicer heavy duty u-joints. I also added warn premium hubs and ford disc brakes. The knuckles have been drilled out to 3/4 inch for a heim steering set up. All of the seals, bearings and ball joints have been replaced, does not leak any oil and moves freely. I can include the air compressor and wiring harness for the ARB. The locker does not leak air or pump oil back up to the solenoid and has worked flawlessly for years.

I would like to get $2000 OBO for the pair.

Thanks
    Last edited by RedBronco; 03-10-2016, 05:01 PM. Reason: Lower price and added picture
Working...
X