EB Single Roll Bar - FREE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EB Single Roll Bar - FREE

Single roll bar for an EB. Got it last year from another NCB member for my son's bronco project. I got a new cage (thanks Dave!) so my son inherited mine. Free to a good home. Must be picked up in the Ukiah area.

John

Click image for larger version

Name:	20160430_085019.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	592.4 KB
ID:	288339

Re: EB Single Roll Bar - FREE

Originally posted by Stone Pony View Post
    Single roll bar for an EB. Got it last year from another NCB member for my son's bronco project. I got a new cage (thanks Dave!) so my son inherited mine. Free to a good home. Must be picked up in the Ukiah area.

John

[ATTACH=CONFIG]30213[/ATTACH]
    John,

Is it a San Felipe style bar that the kick back legs unbolts at the main hoop? Doug
    Last edited by 904Bronco; 05-01-2016, 01:52 PM.
    2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
    1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
    2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Doug,

Sorry for the delay in response; the bar is covered in pad and tape bt it feels like there is a bolt holding the rear legs on like the San Felipe. I believe I got it from Sonnie and Alma last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Pony View Post
        Doug,

Sorry for the delay in response; the bar is covered in pad and tape bt it feels like there is a bolt holding the rear legs on like the San Felipe. I believe I got it from Sonnie and Alma last year.
        I will try and track them down in the next couple of days to ask them... Thx.
        2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
        1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
        2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Humm would be better than nothing in my junk
          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
          After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Working...
          X