4x 37" Pitbull Rockers, 1x 37" Procomp MT, 5x 17x9 steel wheels w/4 stauns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4x 37" Pitbull Rockers, 1x 37" Procomp MT, 5x 17x9 steel wheels w/4 stauns

Bias ply 37x13.50R17 Pitbull Rockers with probably only a few thousand miles on them. They have more than 1/2" of tread. I have a 37x12.50r17 Procomp MT with about 5/16" tread as a spare. We went on a couple of Bronco trips this year and I did a lot of highways miles. It was about 400miles of pavement for the Rubicon run and we had some tow rig problems getting to Big Bear so I had to drive a couple hundred miles for that trip. I run them on steel wheels with Stauns and airsoft bb's but they vibrate and shake like crazy over 60mph. I put about 10oz in each but it may not be enough. Plus the hum of the big lugs made me wear earplugs when driving the long distances. So I'm thinking of going back to 35" radials to make street driving more enjoyable. Because they're bias, I tend to put the Bronco on jackstands while parked in the garage to prevent flatspotting.
    The wheels are 17x9 Procomp black rock crawlers. 4 have Staun beadlocks and the fifth does not for the spare. I had to patch one of the Staun tubes. The backspacing is 3.5" and they are 5x5.5 lug pattern.
    I can sell together or separate. I'm thinking $800 for all 5 tires and $800 for all 5 wheels w/beadlocks.
    I will probably bring them to the swapmeet.

Working...
X