PRP Seat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRP Seat

PRP Preemy bucket seat (safer than a bench seat with a booster/kid seat). Bought in 2013, Installed somewhere around the end of 2014 and only mounted and rarely sat in (unfortunately).

Somehow my son out grew this seat and it's still like new. No rips, tears or damage. Unfortunately PRP discontinued this model and got out of kids seats all together.

I got it for $300 and to NCB, how does $250 (OBO) sound? Black PVL vinyl with Charcoal carbon fiber piping

(Harness Not Included)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by FFMDX; 01-23-2017, 04:00 PM.
    '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Re: PRP Seat

How does it mount?
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
      How does it mount?
      I've got it mounted to my cage. I'll see if I can get a pic soon
      '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Here you go Marc. All four corners are mounted to the cage this way.

I have no idea why it keeps uploading upside down. I've tried.....my apologies....
        Attached Files

Comment

Sale Pending

Comment

Working...
          X