looking for leaf springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for leaf springs

I would like to add the smallest and/or second smallest leaf to my spring packs. If anyone has torn any spring packs apart and has any of these please let me know.

Thanks for you help, Dave

Re: looking for leaf springs

You are in luck! I just took those out of my leaf packs. Are you ever In the Sacramento area?
    70 Bronco, 5.0, ARB front 44, Detroit 9in Rear, Dana 20 w/ Rock Eaters, NP435, Beadlocked 36X13.5 IROXS

2001 F-250, triple gauges, ATO Tranny, 35 SST's, line-x, bully dogged!

Comment

Dave,

If you can work out a deal, I am meeting Jim in Dixon tomorrow, with my truck. I can get the parts back to Fremont for you.

James.

Comment

Originally posted by slvregl View Post
        You are in luck! I just took those out of my leaf packs. Are you ever In the Sacramento area?
        That is awesome. Sounds like you may be meeting James tomorrow. What can I give you for the springs? Appreciate your giving them to Jim and I will pick them up from him. Please feel free to call or text me at (650) 400-0202 to work things out.

Thanks Jim and James

Comment

Originally posted by slvregl View Post
          Did you loose any height by removing those? I need to lower mine by about an inch and I'm contemplating removing some leaves instead on changing my lift springs from 3 1/2 to 2 1/2.
          Thanks.
          '75 Bronco in the works..
          '69/2012 FJ40 with some stuff.

Comment

Working...
          X