looking for bed floor sections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for bed floor sections

I'm looking to remove my rear shock hoops and covers and need to cover the holes with 2 sections of bed floor. They would need to be about 22" long(going with the grooves of the bed) by 8" wide each. If you happen to know what year ford trucks have the same floor groove pattern, that would be great and I could look for that as well.
    Thanks,
    Kyle
    Aptos
    1967 EB, 5.8, AOD, Stak 5.22, 37's, Dana44/9" w/ARBs 5.13s, 3.5" WH SL, 2" BL, 4wheel disc hydroboost, wristed.

Re: looking for bed floor sections

I tried that route Kyle, Trucks are different than the Bronco bed...

I brought home a section of a 75 PU bed from Idaho this year, it is close but not so close...

By the way you are welcome to the piece of truck bed that I have, I would have to measure it to see if it is 22" long.
    2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
    1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
    2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Re: looking for bed floor sections

Originally posted by kman67 View Post
      I'm looking to remove my rear shock hoops and covers and need to cover the holes with 2 sections of bed floor. They would need to be about 22" long(going with the grooves of the bed) by 8" wide each. If you happen to know what year ford trucks have the same floor groove pattern, that would be great and I could look for that as well.
      Thanks,
      Hey Kyle,

In the same boat, need those sections to patch back my extreme hoops.
      If you find some extra scrap I would be interested too or let me know if you want to split a replacement bed section.

Kyle

Comment

Working...
      X